Against the background of traditional abdominal operations sn urology, laparoscopy operations are not inferior to their inefficiency. At the same time, it gains tangibly in security and has several other strengths, namely:
• shorter duration of the operation and, accordingly, a reduction in the time of the patient's stay under anesthesia;
• minimization of pain and the level of tissue trauma;
• cosmetic benefits, including invisible postoperative marks, no scars;
• combination of diagnostic and treatment options;
• minimal risks of tissue infection, adhesions, incisional hernias, and other complications;
• a short period of hospitalization, a decrease in the number of required medications;
• fast subsequent recovery.